Why Choose Select
Select Electric, Inc. is committed to being the employer of choice. Our Company’s diverse work force has a range of nationalities, cultures, religions and professional and educational backgrounds that enables us to meet challenges quickly, creatively and effectively. This is a prerequisite to success in our industry and provides Select Electric, Inc. with a competitive advantage in serving the needs of our customers in virtually every corner.
- Select Electric, Inc. provides a range of opportunities to work in a variety of disciplines. We are committed to providing a fulfilling work place for our employees, creating an environment for continuous learning and embracing the ideas and diversity of others.
- Select Electric, Inc. hires on the basis of (1) individual merit, qualifications and competence as they relate to the particular position and (2) promotion of the principle of equal employment opportunity.
- All opportunities for career advancement and professional positions are posted electronically on our Company’s website.
Select’s success depends on our employees – both the skills and knowledge you bring to the workplace, as well as those you learn on the job. We want individuals who share our core values and demonstrate a true passion for what they do in the office or field. Our culture of helping people develop in their current positions as well as towards possible future opportunities is a standard here at Select Electric, Inc.
Select Electric, Inc. offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to attract, promote and retain talented employees.
- Compensation: Competitive base salaries with annual reviews
- Health & Welfare: Medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with a lucrative company match to assist employees with planning for their future
- Supplemental Policies: Accident, Cancer, Personal Recovery, Disability and Life Insurance plans available through payroll deductions
- Vacation and Sick Time Off: Generous paid time off policy commensurate with tenure
- Holiday Pay: The Company offers a total of eight (8) paid holidays to regular full-time employees
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: The Company encourages continual training and development for its full-time employees. We offer reimbursement for courses, classes or workshops attended which are directly related to the employee’s current job to help further their educational goals and their future goals within the Company.
Benefits are available to regular full-time employees in accordance with company policy.
To see all openings sorted by position, click “Search”. Each job description includes a link to an online application and the ability to attach a resume with the application. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions.
From Our Employees
“To be with the best team in its field is always a goal in the professional arena. Value, Innovation and Performance. That is our mission statement, our commitment to our customers. In my 27 years at S.E.I., the face of San Diego and Imperial Valley has drastically changed in the growth of industrial, commercial and residential areas. From the trolleys to freeways to the expansion and upgrades of the regional airports. If you are landing, driving or riding on it, we probably had a part in constructing it.”
“The mere fact that most field employees have long lasting 10, 20 and 30+ year careers here speaks volumes of the continuity and solidarity within Select Electric.”
“I showed up to Select not knowing a thing, having only a seat belt and carpenters bag for a tool belt. I now have the skills and tools to continue a successful career in the field of Transportation Electrical with Select Electric.”