Training & Quality Control
Quality Control From The Ground Up
In today’s competitive marketplace we must overcome the challenge to produce the best quality product at the best price while maintaining optimal efficiency in our installation methods.
Select Electric, Inc. is committed to creating value through innovation and performance (VIP). Our quality assurance program ensures that we always perform the job right the first time. The quality assurance program is designed to focus on delivering a consistent level of quality throughout the lifecycle of the project. We accomplish our quality assurance program objectives by keeping our customers’ projects on schedule, within budget and meeting all applicable specifications and design standards.
Some elements of the program include:
- State of CA Certified Electricians & Crane Operators
- OSHA 10 & OSHA 30 Certified
- NCTD (North County Transit District) Certified
- MTS (Metropolitan Transit System) Certified
- FRA (Federal Rail Administration) Certified
- EPS Certified Foreman and Superintendents dedicated to every job
- QIP-Quality Inspections Process: Design, Start-up, Planning, Installation, Close out
- Performance Management- Labor Cost Tracking Systems
- Select’s Zero Injury Safety Culture
As a result of our comprehensive quality control program, our customers have confidence that Select Electric is the right partner to deliver a quality project from the Ground Up.